Summer Card Class Week 3

It's week 3 of my summer online card class and here is the color combo for this week.


Using this color combo here is the card I created.

Click image to enlarge


To start the card, I used the Spellbinders Eyelet Squares die to cut the card base out of kraft card stock. I used  a smaller die from the same set for the center square and  used a leaf stamp for the background pattern.  I then used a flower pot punch  to  punch out a flower pot from brown polka dot paper.  I used a little heart punch to punch out a heart in the center of the flower pot and backed it with red paper. I then stamped and embossed the red flowers  as well as the sentiment.  After the flowers were cut out, I attached them to the card with pop dots and added a little bow to the sentiment with brown twine. 

That about sums it up!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Susan

Supplies:
Stamps:  Friends + Flowers = Priceless by Ippity
Card Stock:  Kraft, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Color Box - Scarlet, Palette ink -Burnt Umber
Dies:  Spellbinders - Nested Pennants, Eyelet Squares
Misc:  Flower Pot Punch, twine, Zing embossing powder - clear

Comments

Suzanne said…
Hi Susan! Your card caught my eye in the Camp gallery and I wanted you to know how much I love it! I'm from Massachusetts too!
-Susan- said…
Susan - love your name :) - Your card is darling. Bet it will be in this weeks top 12!! Sure is a winner to me. I love the lacy look.

Popular Posts