Ippity Stamps - Old and New

Today's post is all about {ippity} and all the new stamp sets that have recently been released.  First I have a card to share with you that used elements from three {ippity} stamps sets.



I began the card with this card sketch from Got Sketch? .The three stamp sets I used to make this card are:  The Best (banners),  My True Joy (flower) and How YOU Doin (sentiment).  All the paper  I used is from Chloe's Closet by Making Memories.  Every time I see this flower from My True Joy, I think watercolor.  So I bought some watercolor paints just for this flower!  I stamped the flower on watercolor paper with Palette ink then painted it  and cut it out.  I found these chunky banners were perfect for adding a variety of pattern paper to your projects as well as  adding sentiments or quotes to your project. 

The other {ippity} news is the release of two new stamp sets this week:  Shine and {...thankful for you}.




The photos of the new sets are different from the usual photos we receive with the stamp name and number on them, so if the photos look a little different this is why.  I now have the stamps in stocks and will post sample cards as soon as I can. Please visit my {ippity} stamps blog to view all the entire collection.

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

Susan

Comments

Popular Posts