Card Class- Week Two

Good morning!  It's been a while since I've done a blog post but I get a bit lazy in the summer!  The warm weather comes and the boys are home and it seems like I always have some project to do around the house.  I did however decide to take an online card making class and today I have a card to share with your using the color scheme for this week.





 For this card I decided to use some stamp sets that I haven't used in a while, namely Vintage Garden from Memory Box and the Honeycomb background stamp from Impress Rubber Stamps.   To make the card I used the Labels Sixteen die from Spellbinders and paper from Papertrey Ink.  I used the following Distress Inks from Ranger in the colors of mustard seed, dried marigold and barn door.  For the leaves I used fresh green ink from Color Box.  The seniment came from Lizzie Ann  designs. A few pearls and rhinestones were added to the center of the flowers to complete the card.

Tomorrow I'll be back with pictures of the latest releases from {ippity} and a sample card using one of the recent releases. Until then, have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

Susan

Comments

Mary Jo said…
I like your design here. The colors work so well.

Popular Posts