Moxie Fab World Fanatical About Botanical Challenge

Today I have card to share with you that I made for the Fanatical About Botanical Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.



I love botanical prints and when I saw this challenge I was so excited to see what I could create.  I immediately thought of Anna Griffin  and her beautiful and realistic floral images.  I began the card with pale yellow card stock and stamped all the images in brown ink.  I lightly colored  the center of the flowers pale pink and used a honeycomb  background stamp to compliment the bees on the card.  Some brown satin ribbon finished off the card.

If you'd like to play along with this challenge check out the Moxie Fab World blog.  You have until August 8th to enter the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Susan

Supplies:
Stamps:  Anna Griffin, Impress honeycomb background stamp
Ink:  Palette Ink - Burnt Umber
Card Stock:  Memory Box
Misc:  Satin ribbon, Copic Marker

Comments

Natschichilli said…
Oh Susan, I love your card! The flowers and colore are very nice! And I love the dots. Are the dots from Ippity?

Have a wonderful day.

Natalie
Hey Susan! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Joan B said…
gorgeous. what a brilliant idea to stamp this in brown on yellow.
Unknown said…
Your card is moxie fabulous, indeed:) I love those bees and that sentiment, so gorgeous!!
jaydee said…
Susan, this is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations on your very well deserved win across at Moxie.
Jaydee
rcwidow (Linda) said…
just saw your card on the Moxie Fab blog. Love it. The design and the neutral colors are wonderful!

Popular Posts