Watercolor Stamps

     In watercolor class we were shown how to use stamps made for  watercoloring.   I have to say, I love these stamps!  Joann's had the stamps on sale so I was able to pick up a few sets and I am so glad I did.  The stamps are from Art Impressions.

 
 
 
I like these stamps because they stamp beautifully, no two cards will ever be exactly alike and  you can create so many variations in design and color. Plus each card looks like a little piece of original artwork.   My husband bought me a  box of premade cards and I wasn't really sure how I would use them, but I think this wood grain image on this card works well with the watercolor image.  All in all this was a fun technique.

Thanks for stopping by,

Susan

Comments

Daria said…
This is beautiful. You did a terrific job stamping and watercoloring your image.

Popular Posts