Soft Watercolor Washed Background With Stencils

     The next technique I learned in my watercolor class was another watercolor washed background, but this time I used a stencil to create the texture background.  Once again it only took me five or six tries to finally get a background that I liked!  I then used a watercolor flower and leaves  to compliment the background.  The stamps I used were from the Avery Elle sets Petals and Stems and Oh Happy Day.






 
This card was entered into the Avery Elle Botanical Challenge.
 

Challenge 7
 
Thanks  so much for stopping and  if your interested, keep checking back to see the other cards I made from this class.
 
 
 
Susan
 
 
 

Comments

Katie Gehring said…
Susan, the watercolor background is so cool! Totally worth the multiple attempts! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with the AEI{heart}U Challenge!

Popular Posts