Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Soft Watercolor Washed Background With Stencils

     The next technique I learned in my watercolor class was another watercolor washed background, but this time I used a stencil to create the texture background.  Once again it only took me five or six tries to finally get a background that I liked!  I then used a watercolor flower and leaves  to compliment the background.  The stamps I used were from the Avery Elle sets Petals and Stems and Oh Happy Day.






 
This card was entered into the Avery Elle Botanical Challenge.
 

Challenge 7
 
Thanks  so much for stopping and  if your interested, keep checking back to see the other cards I made from this class.
 
 
 
Susan
 
 
 

1 comment:

Katie Gehring said...

Susan, the watercolor background is so cool! Totally worth the multiple attempts! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with the AEI{heart}U Challenge!

Poppystamps Challenge - Bling

     Today I am playing along with the monthly  Poppystamps Challenge .  The challenge for this month is to using bling, such as sequins, gl...