Watercolor Stamping With Distress Ink

     This is the last card I made for my watercolor class. This card used distress inks to color the stamped image.  As you can see, a little of the red ink bled onto the paper. I tried in vain to remove the ink but I had no luck.  I'll have to keep practicing to avoid the ink running onto the paper. The poppy stamps I used are from Penny Black and  the distress inks I used are red barn and spiced marmalade


 
 
 
Overall I liked the effect you receive with the distress inks and how the colors blend.   This is one technique that takes some practice to perfect. 
 
This class was so much fun and I learned so many new techniques.  Now I have all summer to work on practicing all the techniques  we learned in class.
 
Thanks so much for visiting!
Susan

Comments

Jean said…
Gorgeous card!

Popular Posts