Moxie Fab World: The Square Sketch Challenge

Today is the last day to enter the Moxie Fab World Sketch Challenges, so today I made a last minute  card for the  Square Card Challenge.  Here is the sketch,



and here is the card I created based on this sketch.






I thought this flower was so pretty and unique so I stamped it slightly off center and used watercolor paints in the colors of orange, red and yellow.  I then used a  vine stamp to highlight the sentiment.  A red mat, small tag and a bit of ribbon finished off the card.

Thanks so much for looking and enjoy the rest of your day!

Susan

Supplies:
Stamps:  Ornamental Beauty - Cornish Heritage Farms
Card stock:  Memory Box and Hero Arts
Ink:  Palette Ink- Noir
Misc:  Spellbinder dies - squares, tags

Comments

Hey Susan! Thanks for linking this up to the Square Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Popular Posts