A Little {ippity} and Clean and Simple

When I saw this week's Clean and Simple sketch I immediately thought  of  the {ippity} stamp set,  Make Your Mark.  I love the images in this set and thought the little flowers in this set would work well with this sketch.  Let me first show you the sketch...



and here is the card I created using this set.





I wanted to do a multi colored card so I stamped each flower in a different color of chalk ink.  I was then lucky enough to find the perfect size punch to cut out the flowers.  I attached the stamped image to a flower base with a pop dot for a 3D effect.  The Gypsy paper from Basic Grey coordinated nicely with the colors I picked out.   The sentiment I used came from my go to stamp set when I need a simple sentiment, How YOU Doin'.

 In other {ippity} news, here are two new sneak peeks of stamp sets being released October 5th.



I like both sets, but my favorite is the small set,  Thanks For All Things and the best part is it's less then $6.00!

If you'd like to add to your {ippity} collection, the new sketch blog goes live on October 1st.  We will have a four day blog hop to launch the new blog, so I hope you can join us. Each week an {ippity} chick will sponsor a new sketch and will give away a stamp set.  All you have to do is make a project using {ippity} stamps and post it to the sketch blog.  One lucky person will be chosen to receive a free stamp set!  How fun is that?   If you want to view the entire {ippity} collection you can check it out here.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Susan

Comments

Popular Posts