Moxie Fab World The Horizontal Sketch Challenge

Welcome! I know it's only September, but I thought I'd  make a Christmas card based on this sketch challenge  for the  Moxie Fab World Horizontal Sketch Challenge.  Thanks to this sketch, I have an  early start on my holiday card making.   Here is the sketch,



and here is the card I created.


Click photo to enlarge


When I saw this sketch, I thought it would work well with the Spellbinders Postage Stamps dies I just bought, along with the new {ippity} stamp set, Gingham Christmas Greetings. I love this die and stamp set and the fun little stamps you can create with it!  I tried to keep the country feel of the stamp set by using kraft card stock for the card base and distressing the edges. I then added some red and white twine, a glitter snowflake and a tiny rhinestone star to complete the card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Susan

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gingham Christmas Greetings by {ippity}
Cardstock: kraft, white glitter paper
Ink:  Palette Ink- Mouline Rouge, Color Box- blue chalk ink
Dies:  Spellbinders -  Postage Stamps die and Double Ended Tags
Misc: twine, rhinestone star



Comments

Hey Susan! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Popular Posts