Ippity Challenge Time

Good morning everyone! Did you know that {ippity} has a challenge blog?  To participate in the challenge  all you have to do is make a project using {ippity} stamps and post it to the challenge blog. One lucky participant will be selected to win a $20.00 gift certificate to be used with the {ippity} chick of your choice.   All skill levels are encouraged to play.  The theme for the new challenge is FAll.

For my challenge card I took a different take on the theme and used colors of Fall: brown, orange and teal. 

Click image to enlarge



I used two different stamp sets on this card.  The flowers are from Cherish Your Dreams  and  the sentiment is  from How You Doin'. The pattern papers are from the Mabel collection by  My Mind's Eye.  I love using my watercolor paints so I stamped the image with Burnt Umber Palette Ink onto watercolor paper. I then used the watercolor paints to color the flowers and background. 





I hope you'll all give this new challenge a try. It's always fun to enter a challenge and win a prize! To see the complete {ippity} collection please visit my {ippity}  store here. Ippity will also be launching a new sketch blog on October 1st.  As I receive more information, I'll pass it along to you.  There's so much fun going on at {ippity} I hope you'll join in!

Susan

Comments

Popular Posts