The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC47

Today I have a fun little card to share with you based on this weeks challenge at the Play Date Cafe.  The challenge this week was to create a project using the color combination of true red, turquoise, leaf green, black and white based on this photo.



The color pallet immediately reminded me of the solid colored Basic Grey paper I have, and this is the card I created.








The house is a stamp from Ippity that I stamped and paper pieced together as well as the little trees from Amuse. I used fringe scissors for the grass and crepe paper for the small red flowers. The sentiment is another Ippity stamp (love makes a house a home) that I stamped in black in and cut apart.

I hope you enjoyed today's card as much as I enjoyed making it!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Susan

Supplies:
Stamps:    Amuse stamps -Simple Wishes
                  Ippity stamps - Devoted
                                              House a Home
                 Unity - Quiet Essence
Paper:    Basic Grey
Misc:      Pop dots, fringe scissors, crepe paper,heart punch

Comments

Lisa Somerville said…
How cute, wonderful paper piecing and added dimension. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
This is super cute! I just love love that grass!! I also love the way you separated the sentiment---CLEVER:) So glad you joined in the fun this week:) THANKS for playing along with us at the PDCC:}
Suzanne C said…
Fabby design! What a pretty scene and card! Glad you joined us at the PDCC.
Sarah Anderson said…
Great card design, love the hearts coming out of the chimney! Thanks for playing along with us at the cafe :)

Popular Posts