OCC - Optical Illusions- Stamp Layering

     Today's one layer card uses stamp layering to create a quick and easy card.  For this this card, I started by stamping a wood grain background with grey ink.  I then stamped rows of triangles in bright hues of green, yellow and orange.  What I like about this technique is that the pattern of the background stamp appears through the colored triangles.  The sentiment stamped in black ink, really stands out against the layered background. To finish the card I lined the inside edge of the card with green Washi tape.




 
I used the following stamp sets on this card, The Craft's Meow - Happy as a Lark, My Favorite  Things - Trendy  Triangles and Vertical Greetings.
 
Have a great day!
Susan
 
 

Comments

Jean said…
This is a great combination of stamped images for this technique!

Popular Posts