{ippity} Stamps - A New Rubber Stamp Line

    
         Good morning everyone!  I am so excited to share with you my first card using my new, just released, {ippity} stamp.  I decided to start off simple and use the Peace sentiment from the Kissmass & Mistetoe set.  Bright red cardstock, vintage pattern paper, die cuts, some fancy trim along with the beautiful sentiment and voila!  This card might not be for everyone, but I like the bright colors and it really stands out when I look at it on my fireplace mantel.  I must just use this idea for my Christmas cards next year! To see more of this stamp set, please click here






Here is how the stamps come packaged. I love the packaging.



Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek at my blog.

Susan

Card Ingredients
Card Stock:    Papertrey
Pattern Paper:  Papertrey
Stamps:  {ippity} Kissmass & Mistletoe
Die Cuts:  Slice by Making Memories, Spellbinders Nestabilities Rectangles
Trim:  Michaels Craft Store

Comments

Popular Posts