Cricut and Ippity


     Blue and white - one of my favorite color combinations.  I received the new Cricut cartridge yesterday, When It's Cold Outside and I knew immediately, I wanted to make a card using one of the amazing snowflakes featured on this cartridge.  I decided on the tree snowflake and cut it out using white glitter paper.  I then used the snowman stamp from the new {ippity} stamp set, Kissmass & Mistletoe.  I stamped the snowman in blue ink and added a little tulle bow and some small flowers.  This card is overly simple and I'm not really thrilled with how it turned out, but it serves several purposes.  It showcased the snowflake, which I love.  It showcased the adorable snowman image from the new stamp set.  And even though it's very simple and not very artistic, it does look nice on my mantel next to the tree lights.  If I had it to do over, I would make a much nicer card which I might very well do next year! 








     Thanks for checking in today.  I promise my next card will be better.  To learn more about this stamp set, please click here.

Susan

Card Ingredients
Card stock:  Papertrey
Stamps:  {ippity} Kissmass & Mistletoe
Punch:  Martha Stewart



Comments

Popular Posts