{ippity} - Kissmass & Mistletoe

      Today I am going to redeem myself.  This card is much nicer, in my opion, than my last one.  Since it's Christmas time, today's card is once again from the Kissmass & Mistletoe stamp set from {ippity}.  The tree is stamped and embossed  on burgundy cardstock.  Poinsettia paper is used for the background.  I used an embossing folder for the strip across the center of the card, highlighted with black and white ink and accented with red stickles.  Some sheer ribbon and a stamped sentiment finished off the card. 







If you like this stamp set, it is available for purchase here.  Thanks for stopping by.

Susan

Card Ingredients:
Card stock:  Papertrey Inc - Kraft
                     Memory Box - Spiceberry
Stamps:  {ippity}  Kissmass & Mistletoe
                 Inkadinkado
Misc:    Cuttlebug embossing folders, red Stickles

Comments

Popular Posts