Design Superstar Contest

     I always enjoy the My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar contest because it makes me focus on different and unusual ways to design a card. After much thought, I came up with this card.






Print



 The Stitched Flowers dies from the  August card kit were used  for this card.   I used the die cuts within a die cut  technique to create this card.  After arranging the flowers within a circle,  the flowers were cut out with a circle die. It took me several tries but I was finally able to achieve the results I wanted.  I made the sentiment monochromatic with the background so  as not to distract from the floral arrangement.  I ran the sentiment die through the die cut machine four times and glued the sentiments together so it would have depth and stand out on the card.  A dot of dandelion yellow Nuvo Crystal drops was used  to highlight the sentiment.  Pan Pastels  were used to color the flowers and  each flower was colored slightly different. All dies and paper used on this card are from My Favorite Things.

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day!

Susan

Comments

Popular Posts