Design Superstar Contest My Favorite Things

     Here is the second card I created for the  Card Design Superstar Contest at My Favorite Things. 





For this card I used the following My Favorite Things dies and stamps :  LJD Spring Wreath stamp and dies  the Whimsical Woodgrain Background stamp, and the Written in Watercolor stamp set.   To create the wreath I only used the die cuts, no stamping was involved.  I use Brusho Crystal Watercolors to create background paper from which I die cut the wreath and flowers.  I  began by cutting out two wreaths.  One layer was created with multicolored leaves and the second layer was created with multicolored flowers.  The two layers were attached with foam mount adhesive. To give the die cuts some shine, I spritzed the water colored background with glimmer mist which gave the paper a beautiful sheen.  The sentiment banner was stamped on vellum and embossed with the same blueberry ink that was used for the background. A little heart accented the sentiment and  a string bow finished off the card. 

Thanks so much for visiting.  Have a great day!

Susan

Comments

Popular Posts