Growing in Unity Winner

Hello again!  I want to thank each one of you wonderful woman for making my Growing In Unity Week so enjoyable!  I loved reading your comments and I so appreciate the time you took to leave me a comment each day this week. I used a random number generator to select the winner of the itty bitty stamp sets.  One hundred and twenty one comments were left this week.  So with 1 being the lowest number and 121 being the highest number, the winner is...... 

number 23....CRYSTAL who said  "  Fantastic birthday card, I just love how you stamped that music note background!"






Congratulations Crystal!  Please send me your choice of two itty bitty stamp sets  from Unity along  with your address  to ippity@comcast.net and I will forward the information onto Unity. 

Thanks again to everyone who followed me all week, you are the best! 

Have a wonderful weekend,
Susan



Comments

Popular Posts