Friends With Flair

Good morning!  What beautiful spring weather we are having!  I hope the weather is as nice in your area as it is here.  Today I made a card using one of my favorite {ippity} stamp sets, Friends + Flowers = Friendship.  I love the flowers in this set  and here is the card I created.






I began my card by randomly stamping the large flower from this set in the colors of light blue, medium blue, yellow and green.  I then stamped over the colored flowers with the polka dot  flower in black ink.  I used polka dot ribbon to coordinate with the flower.  A few black pearls and a sentiment frame cut from a Spellbinder's  tag completed the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the hop.  For the complete list of participants click here.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Susan
{ippity} chick

Comments

Oh - BEAUTIFUL!!! What stunning colors!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
Kary said…
Hi Susan, what a Lovely card!! I love the beautiful floral background. Such gorgeous colours too. Great card!!
Unknown said…
The stamped background is amazing and I love that polka-dot ribbon!
The black ink worked beautifully over the patterned paper.
Jingle said…
These colors are just fabulous! I love this!
JPScraps said…
Beautiful! I LOVE the colors!
Crystal said…
Beautiful card and stamping!
Ruby said…
Love this card. The colour scheme is so pretty.
Eva said…
The stamped background is amazing, everything about this card is just perfect.
Gwen said…
Wow!! Love the contrast of the colors on this card! Beautiful!
~Tammy~ said…
This turned out so beautiful!!!! Love the color choices too!
Glenda J said…
So fun! Love the colours.

Popular Posts