Moxie Fab World Die Cutting Challenge

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the
Moxie Fab World Die Cutting Challenge.  Obviously the challenge was to make a card using die cuts.  Here is what I came up
with.



For Christmas, my husband bought me some Cricket cartridges and I went back and forth as to whether or not I  wanted to keep them, but I procrastinated and the return time expired.   One of those cartridges I ended up keeping  was Damask Decor which I used for this card.   I thought the heart damask would make a pretty valentine card and I used it as the focal point for this card.  After cutting it out, I altered the die cut by inking the edges and stamping it with  a french script stamp from Hero Arts. Pop dots were used to attach the die cut to  the card which adds dimension.   I then added some pink rhinestones which look much nicer in person then in the photo. I used paper from K & Co. and a heart punch from Martha Stewart to finish off the card. Because of the ornate design of the card, I decided not to add a sentiment to the front of the card.  I think all the hearts on the card speak Valentine without having to say it in words. I'm sending this card to my Mother so I hope she likes it.  In the end, I think my procrastination paid off, because I really like this cartridge.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Susan

Comments

Popular Posts