February Ippity Release

Good morning!  This is turning out to be a busy month!  On Thursday, five new stamp sets will be released and the week of February 27th I will be the Growing In Unity gal when I will be sharing cards made with both Unity and Ippity stamps each day this week.  I hope you'll be able to join me for this fun week of creativity and prizes. 

Today I have a card to share with you that I  made with one of the new Itty Bitty stamp sets that will be released on Thursday. 



Click photo to enlarge


Here is the new stamp set I used to create this card.




Isn't this a cute stamp set?  I love the vintage dresses and the choice of sentiments makes this  a versatile stamp set. I colored  the images with watercolor paints and framed it with an ornate Spellbinders die. 

There will be a blog hop this  Thursday as well as a release party on Facebook  that night that will celebrate the new releases. I hope you can join me for all the fun this week.

The new stamps will be available for purchase on Thursday on the Unity Website.  Just click on my name and picture to start shopping.   Thank you so much for stopping by and for choosing me as your {ippity} chick.

Susan

Comments

Popular Posts