Friday, November 25, 2011

Winner of Thanksgiving Blog Hop

Good morning!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are enjoying this long holiday weekend.  I am so pleased to announce the winner of the Thanksgiving Blog Hop and the winner is........GWEN who left this lovely comment:

        "Love the touch of purple! Gorgeous!"

Congratulations Gwen!  Please contact me at ippity@comcast.net  with your address and I will send you your prize, the {ippity} stamp set Thanks for all Things.



Thank you to everyone who left a comment, I love reading all you kind words!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Susan

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Thank you so much! Excited to have this set!!

Gwen said...

SO happy to find this in my mailbox today! Thanks again!!

My Favorite Things Card Design Contest

Once again I am entering a card in the   My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar contest .  I am entering this card in the Clean and Simpl...