Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ippity Stamps November Release and New Sketch Challenge

Good morning!  I hope you enjoyed the sneak peeks of the new stamp sets over the last few days and today I can finally show you the entire sets. The first set,  Warm Wishes (IPK-158) is a beautiful winter themed stamp set and sells for less than $17.00.





The next set, Pain and Pride (IPK-159)  contains this nice large image of the fallen penguin in the snow and sells for less than $6.00.






On another note, here is this weeks {ippity} sketch which I used to create my Warm Wishes card. To play along with the weekly sketch and a chance to win a free {ippity} set, simply create a project using {ippity} stamps and link your project up here.


Both of the new stamp sets are available on my sales blog, Ippity Stamps and Ink.  Included with each order is 5 yards of twine from The Twinery.  The twine color for this month is blue. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Susan

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love your shaped card!!

Rona said...

pretty cards Susan!!

Jen said...

Susan, these are both lovely cards! You created so beautifully with these fun sets! TFS!

MFT Weekly Challenges

     I decided to play along with the challenges at My Favorite Things this week.  Those challenges are the sketch challenge and color chal...