Clean and Simple and Ippity Color Challenge

Good morning everyone!  I have another Valentine card to share with  you.  Today  I combined this weeks sketch from Clean and Simple and combined it with the red, black. white and aqua color challenge from Ippity and here is the card I created.






Sketch:                                             Color Combo:


I  loved the sketch and color combo and thought it would make a great card.  Of course now that I look at the card it seems my aqua is more blue, but it looked aqua when I was working on it late yesterday afternoon!  Oh well...too late now!
I started with a  black card base and added black and white polka dot paper.  Then  I embossed a piece of  black paper with a heart design and stamped over it with a white text stamp.  All the black made the card too dark so I added a doily on top of the embossed paper.  This pretty heart image came from Music of my Heart  by {ippity}.  I used the Bit of Burlap stamp to add a pale blue background to the stamped image.  I then cut it out using Spellbinders dies and added another red doily and some red gingham ribbon.  The  sentiment came from another {ippity} set, How you Doin'

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Susan 

Comments

Banu said…
Superb Card. WOW....I had not used this image from this set so far, but you have totally inspired me to do so by this card. So neat.

Popular Posts