Ippity Hop - Bitty Pixie Paisley

It's Monday, which means it's time for another {ippity} hop! The card I am sharing with you today uses the Bitty Pixie Paisley stamp set. Here is the stamp set,


and here is the card I created. 


Click photo to enlarge

I like this little stamp set. It's perfect for making a quick thank you card. I stamped the floral image  three times with black noir Palette ink from Unity to create a pretty floral pattern. Little buttons were added to the center of the flowers and polka dot paper was used to mat the stamped image.  


Remember {ippity} is giving away a stamp set. All you have to do is leave a comment on  each blog. The more comments you leave, the greater your chances are of winning.  Good luck and enjoy the rest of the hop. For a complete list of blog participants, click HERE.


Have a wonderful day,
Susan

Comments

Rachel B said…
Your card is ADORABLE! I love the buttons with this image. So simple too! Would make a great card to mass produce!
farmhouse-story said…
so darling, susan:) congrats on your stamp win friday, too!
Erika said…
Adorable. The buttons are perfect. Love the pop of color.
Unknown said…
this is so simple, but so eye catchy! Love it!
NoraAnne said…
Such a pretty little card, I love all the colorful buttons!
Banu said…
WOWO!!!!! Great Card. OMG!! Loved it. I have to CASE This card. this turned out perfect.
what a fabulous card love what you did with this stamp!!!
Scrapcollectr said…
Quick, easy and cute! QEC! Lol
Congrats on winning the blinkie this week. That ought to give you some fun to play with...
*smile*
This is just lovely...but I do love buttons!
Karen said…
So fun!!! Love the addition of the buttons!!
Lisa H. said…
this might just be the cutest card I've seen with this set. love it.
stampjourney said…
This is just adorable! I love the CAS style and the colors you chose!
Emily Leiphart said…
Susan, I love the way you used that flower image! The pattern and buttons are so creative.
Unknown said…
Oh my gosh Susan, this card is sooo cute! I love how you incorporated the buttons on the flowers...fantastic idea!

Popular Posts