Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Clean & Simple.....Many Thanks

When I saw this sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping, I immediately thought of the dogwood stamp from {ippity}.  I thought it would work well with this sketch.  So here is the sketch,



and here is the card I created.





After I stamped the flowers, I colored them  with pink and yellow copic markers.  I added a sentiment and finished off the card with the modern garland border punch from Martha Stewart.

Have a wonderful day,
Susan

Supplies
Stamps:  Ippity - You deserve
                 Ippity- Bitty Pixie Paisley

Ink:        Palette - Black Noir

2 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh this beautiful perfect for the sketch!!!!!

Jen said...

Love CAS and that punch on the bottom edge is perfect!

My Favorite Things Card Design Contest

Once again I am entering a card in the   My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar contest .  I am entering this card in the Clean and Simpl...