A Little {ippity}, a Little Hero Arts - Thank you Card

     Today I have a thank you card to share with you using some {ippity} and Hero Arts stamps. I love doilies for some reason and when I saw the doily stamps by Hero Arts I knew I had to have one.  We always had doilies around our house when we were growing up, and  I have doilies all over my house.  I can't seem to place a dish or vase or even a candle holder for that matter on a table without a doily underneath it!  Then it dawned on me one day that they seem to be a thing of the past. Where do you go to buy a doily these days?  They are so hard to find!  I hope doilies are making a comeback because I love them!  When my husband needed a thank you card for one his co-workers, my doily stamp immediately came to mind.




I love red and blue together, it's such a cheery combination. The card came together with red and white card stock, blue ink, red ribbon and an edger punch .The Circle Doily stamp is one of Hero Arts new cling stamps.  The sentiment is from Regal Greetings by {ippity}.  This is probably one my favorite stamp sets because of the ornate images.  To see more of this set, click here.  I finished off the card with a corner stamp on the inside of the card. 

I hope you enjoyed todays card. 

Thanks for stopping by, 
Susan

Card ingredients:
Card Stock - Memory Box
Stamps - {ippity}  Regal Greetings, Hero Arts  Circle Doily, Inkadinkado
Ink- Ranger, Colorbox

Comments

Bonita Rose said…
Susan... I got that exact doily stamp in the mail yesterday.. plan on using it later today.. Love your card... don't u just love this stamp?? oooooh I cannot wait to make stuff with this baby! Love it... xo hugs

Popular Posts