{ippity} Challenge - Card for a Boy

     I was thrilled when I saw the challenge to make a card for a boy because I have boys and always make cards for them.  My boys are big Nintendo fans and even though they are older now and have outgrown all the cute Nintendo characters, they still like to play the games.  My youngest son just had a birthday and requested a Nintendo card, so I thought I'd make another one for this challenge using {ippity} stamps. 



The Nintendo character on this card is Kirby.  Kirby has his own yellow star that he rides on, hence I used stars for the balloons. The stamp I used for the banner is from the Life's Little Moments set.  After I stamped the sentiment, I used clear embossing powder to give it some shine.  Kirby himself is made out of circle and oval shapes.  The crown and stars are die cuts.  Kirby is the only Nintendo character I could figure out how to make besides the mushroom character, so it was a fun little card to make. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
Susan

Card Ingredients:
Card stock- Memory Box
Pattern paper- Me & My Big Ideas
Stamps- {ippity} Life's Little Moments, Savy stamps
Glitter paper- Target
Ink- Color Box
Die cuts- Cricut, Slice

Comments

farmhouse-story said…
CUTE card, susan! i hope someone smarter than me can help you with the linking thing. i have a splitcoast gallery and link my cards through that-i know how to do it, but i just don't know how to explain it. sorry!
Lisa H. said…
omg! this is too cute! we ♥ nintendo here, so I totally get this card! nice work!
Bonita Rose said…
love this.. adorable card!

Popular Posts