{ippity} Because of You - Anniversary Card

     Good morning everyone.  It's snowing today and a little bit gloomy, so I thought it would be a good time to post a card I made the other day using the flower from Ippity's Because of You stamp set.




I also used the anniversary label from Just Wanted To Say.  I took my colors for the card from this beautiful paper from Basic Grey's Sugar Rush collection. I stamped, then embossed the flowers and leaves on vellum and cut them out.  I also used embossing power on the label and sentiment to make them stand out.  My  son photographed the card for me and I think he did an amazing job!  If you are interested in either of these stamp sets, please visit my {ippity} shop by clicking here.
     I'm off to make lunches and then do some laundry.  Have a wonderful day!

Susan

Card  Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Papertrey, Inc
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey
Stamps:  ippity - Because of You, Just Wanted To Say
Misc;  Zing embossing powder, pearls by Queen & Co.

Comments

Popular Posts