A Cup of Tea

     Today I made  one card for two challenges at My Favorite Things, the Sketch Challenge and the Color Challenge.  Using the cute Tea Party die-namics  and coordinating stamp set I created this card.  I  love this stamp and die set because I am a big tea drinker and tea almost always helps  me feel better  when I am feeling under the weather. Here is the card with the tea bag inside the cup.




And here is the card with the tea bag outside of the cup.




To start the card I used kraft cardstock and the Lined Up Dots Background stamp with brown ink.  The flowers and greenery are from the Pretty Posies stamp set.  I made a saucer for the cup from the Oval Shadows die set.  For the sentiments I used the Cup of Tea stamp set.  A few colored dots finished off the card.



 
 
 
Thanks so much for looking and have a great day!
 
 
Susan



Comments

Michelle said…
Really sweet card and great take on this sketch!

Popular Posts