MFT Sketch Challenge 294

     This week I decided to play along with the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.  Here is this weeks sketch and my card based on the sketch.







 
 I have grey and blue placemats on my kitchen table  and I like the color combination so much that I decided to use those colors on my card.  I used the Beautiful Blooms stamps and die cuts for the floral bouquet.  There are so many pretty leaves and flowers in this set, that it was hard to choose which flowers to use. I highlighted the flowers with a frame from the Scallop Rectangle Frame die set.  For the dotted scallops,  I used the Myriad Dot background stamp and  the Stitched Scallop Edges die.  Three dots of Caribbean Ocean Nuvo Crystal Drops finished off  the card.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a good weekend.
 
Susan

Comments

Popular Posts