Mix It Up Challenge

   


     Today I am sharing a card I made for the Mix It Up Challenge at Ellen Hutson.  This months challenge is to use an Essentials by Ellen stamp  set or die along with a stamp set or die from WPlus9 Design Studio.



                                                                                      

Banner-MIX-it                                               

For my card I used the Fancy Thanks stamp set by Julie Ebersole along with the Fanciful Feathers dies from WPlus9. The feathers were made my making a watercolor panel using  turquois and purple Brusho  crystal color watercolors.  After the panel was dried I die cut the feathers.  The effect you get with the crystal watercolors is so unique and  pretty.  I then added a few sequins for a little sparkle.  A piece of craft foam behind the center panel slightly elevated the panel and gave the card added dimension without making it too bulky.

Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day!

Susan

Comments

Popular Posts