My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar Contest

Card Design Superstar


     Today I have another card to share that I made for the    My Favorite Things Superstar Card Design contest.

 
 




     I enjoy making shaker cards and the Birthday Centerpiece die is perfect for this type of card.  To create the circle background I experimented with Brusho Crystal Colour in emerald green.  Brusho  is a dry watercolor that you shake out of a container then mist with water to activate the crystals.  Each time I used it, the pattern was different. The emerald green color had shades of green, blue and yellow. Depending on how much you sprinkle and how wet your paper is the effect changes.  I thought it made a pretty background for the card.  I used Lush Lagoon card stock and the coordinating pattern paper. To finish the card I used a light green foil paper to cut out the Brushstroke Birthday Greetings dies. All the papers and dies I used were from My Favorite Things.

Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day!

Susan
 

Comments

Popular Posts