Constellations

 Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the Moxie Fab World Constellation: Trendy Star Power Challenge  as well as the sketch challenge at Case This Sketch.  Years ago I bought some astronomy themed stamp sets and when I saw this challenge, I couldn't wait to finally put my stamps to use.  I created the constellation background  by spritzing white card stock  with Smooch Spritz in the colors of frosted grape and gingersnap.  Then using violet ink I stamped over the  background with an astronomy background stamp.  The stamped image was then layered under the cut out image of the heart. I  stamped the sentiment  on this pretty orange card stock to give the card a little pop and added a few rhinestone stars for a little sparkle.






 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek.  Have a great day!
 
Susan
 
Supplies:
Paper:  Memory Box grape and gourd
Stamps: Astronomy background stamp CHF, Reach 4 The Stars CHF
Ink:  Color Box violet
Dies:  Spellbinder hearts and rectangles
Misc:  Foam tape, star rhinestones


Comments

Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!
Anonymous said…
Love this beautiful card of yours, Susan!

Teri

Popular Posts