Friday, August 9, 2013

Moxie Fab World Birthday Creations

     One of the challenges going on at Moxie Fab World is the Birthday Tags and Wrap Challenge.  Here is my entry into this challenge with a birthday gift bag and coordinating tag.




 
 

 Here is a close up of the bag.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I started with a plain white gift bag and punched a design in the center of the bag.  I then added a strip of patterned paper behind the punched designs  to make them stand out.  I thought the patterned paper gave the punched design a kaleidoscope effect so I  added colored stars to the center of each punched pattern and then trimmed the bag with washi tape. I also added the same punched design to the tag.  I love how my little white bag turned out, now I can't wait to use it!
 
 
Thanks so much for taking the time to look and have a great day.
 
Susan
 
 
Supplies:
 
Stamps:  Impress Rubber Stamps
Paper:     K & Co.
Punch:  Martha Stewart Guiding Star
Washi Tape:  We Are Memory Keepers
 


2 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Susan! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Tags & Wraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Maria said...

What a FUN gift bag love the design on the center of the bag! Very pretty colors, too!

Poppystamps Challenge - Bling

     Today I am playing along with the monthly  Poppystamps Challenge .  The challenge for this month is to using bling, such as sequins, gl...