Moxie Fab World Camera Craze Challenge

     When I saw the Camera Craze  Challenge at Moxie Fab World, I decided it was time to dust off my blog and create a card for the challenge.  Since I have no camera stamps or dies, I thought it would be fun to  make a camera shaped card.  I ran across an article not too long along about a new instant camera Polaroid is supposed to come out with next year and thought it would be the perfect template for a card.






Just like the prototype, I had the sentiment slide out of the side of the card where the photo would be ejected. I stamped on vellum for a more realistic feel.



I think I'll send this card to my son who is away at college. He'll get a kick out of the interactive aspect of this card plus he puts so much time and effort into his studies that  I want to remind him  just how special he is and how  much I admire all his hard work.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek.

Susan

Supplies:
Stamps - The Best by Unity Stamps
Paper - Memory Box , Papertrey Ink, Vellum
Ink - Palette ink - Noir
Dies - Spellbinders Square and Circle dies
Punch - Martha Stewart corner rounder

Comments

Hey Susan! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Popular Posts