Moxie Fab World - The Focal Point Challenge

         Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the Moxie Fab World Focal Point Challenge.  It's been quite a while since I've able to to make any cards. My husband was quite ill all summer and as a result my whole world stopped for a little while during his illness.  Now that he's doing better and on the road to recovery, my creative juices are starting to flow once again and I'm excited to give this challenge a try. For the Focal Point Challenge, I decided to make a Halloween card with the focal point of the card being the sentiment.    




To begin the card, I stamped and framed the sentiment with these beautiful ornate die cuts.  To further accentuate the sentiment I added orange and brown rhinestones.  I then used a mix of pattern  paper that emulates the curves of the die cuts. I like how the die cuts give the card that touch of elegance I was looking for. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek.

Susan

Supplies
Paper:   My Mind"s Eye - Haunted
Stamp:  Memory Box
Dies:     Memory Box -  Essex Label and Amira Flourish
Ink:       Palette Ink

Comments

Helen F. said…
Susan this is stunning! Wasn't sure what kind of card occasion I was looking at ~ Halloween surprised me. I may CASE this one for a wedding card ;o)
Hey Susan! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
michib said…
what an absolutely gorgeous card!

Popular Posts