December Ippity Stamps Release

It's the beginning of the month and time for the release of the new stamp sets.  This month there are three new stamp sets and I can honestly say, this release is one of my all time favorites. 

IPK-160  giggle.giggle.giggle MSRP $10.00

My price $9.00
This stamp set contains  4 stamps




IPS-161  Do What Makes You Happy  MSRP $6.00

My Price: $5.50
This set contains 2 stamps


IPK-162  Your Friendship, My Cup  of Tea
 MSRP $10.00

My Price  $9.00
This set contains 7 stamps


To order, please visit my {ippity} stamps blog.  My stamp order didn't arrive until yesterday,  so I have not been able to make any projects with the new stamps, but check back during the week and I will post some cards made with the new sets.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Susan

Comments

Popular Posts