Ippity - There is Light

I have a quick little {ippity} card to share with you today. For this card I used one of the newer {ippity} sets - Shine.


I like this set for those occasions when you want to send words of encouragement or acknowledge a big event in someone's life.  You know those big events people spend a long time preparing for such as recitals, presentations or even going off to college.


Using kraft card stock, I inked the edges in black then stamped the images and added some twine and a small rhinestone for the lamp finial.

Two new stamp sets are being released this Friday.  One really pretty floral set and one mini set.  One of my cards will be featured on the Unity Blog on Friday using one of the new sets so I hope you have a chance to check it out.

Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by!

Susan


Comments

Popular Posts