Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Ippity Release - The Man and New Season New Wonder

Good morning and welcome to day 3 of the Ippity new release celebration.  I have two more new stamp sets to share with you today.  The first set I have to share with you is the mini set The Man.  This set contains six stamps and is only $6.00.

click photo to enlarge






I started the card using card sketch #143 from   Clean & Simple.  All the men in my life love bright colors so I used this bright color plaid paper from the girls'  paperie.  I stamped the image multiple times in red and blue then paper pieced the shirt. I love this little set and for the price I think it's a real steal!

My next card uses this beautiful stamp set New Season, New Wonder.


click photo to enlarge







I think this set is amazing because it is so unique yet simple.  For this card I stamped the fruit image which I originally thought was a watermelon, but upon closer look it's an orange slice.  But I had watermelon in mind so I stamped and embossed the image with clear embossing powder then colored in the white space with pink and green distressed inks.  I then accented my watermelon with a scalloped half circle.  A few small flowers, ribbon, a small tag and this beautiful paper from the girls'  paperie completed the card.


I hope you enjoyed viewing the new stamp sets this week.  The {ippity} blog hops will return on Mondays so be sure to visit each Monday for more ideas and inspiration.  In the meantime please visit my {ippity} sales blog to view the entire collection.  From now until June 11th all domestic orders over $25.00 ship for free. Shipping is also discounted for international orders.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!


Susan

4 comments:

Summerthyme Studio said...

Your shirt card is fun and funky........the watermelon card........beautiful and elegant!!! WOW!! Just gorgeous!

Vicki

Noelle Reese said...

WOW! I love both cards! The shirt one is super fun!

Jen said...

Susan, your shirt card is fabulous...love the b/g that you created; and your second card is oh so b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l! It's gorgeous!

jennifer mitten said...

Wow, these cards are both fabulois! Especially love the shirt card....

MFT Color and Sketch Challenges

     Once again I made a card for the My Favorite Things weekly color and sketch challenges.   For the challenges I used the Kitschy Kitche...