New Ippity Release - The Man and New Season New Wonder

Good morning and welcome to day 3 of the Ippity new release celebration.  I have two more new stamp sets to share with you today.  The first set I have to share with you is the mini set The Man.  This set contains six stamps and is only $6.00.

click photo to enlarge






I started the card using card sketch #143 from   Clean & Simple.  All the men in my life love bright colors so I used this bright color plaid paper from the girls'  paperie.  I stamped the image multiple times in red and blue then paper pieced the shirt. I love this little set and for the price I think it's a real steal!

My next card uses this beautiful stamp set New Season, New Wonder.


click photo to enlarge







I think this set is amazing because it is so unique yet simple.  For this card I stamped the fruit image which I originally thought was a watermelon, but upon closer look it's an orange slice.  But I had watermelon in mind so I stamped and embossed the image with clear embossing powder then colored in the white space with pink and green distressed inks.  I then accented my watermelon with a scalloped half circle.  A few small flowers, ribbon, a small tag and this beautiful paper from the girls'  paperie completed the card.


I hope you enjoyed viewing the new stamp sets this week.  The {ippity} blog hops will return on Mondays so be sure to visit each Monday for more ideas and inspiration.  In the meantime please visit my {ippity} sales blog to view the entire collection.  From now until June 11th all domestic orders over $25.00 ship for free. Shipping is also discounted for international orders.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!


Susan

Comments

Vicki G said…
Your shirt card is fun and funky........the watermelon card........beautiful and elegant!!! WOW!! Just gorgeous!

Vicki
Noelle Reese said…
WOW! I love both cards! The shirt one is super fun!
Unknown said…
Susan, your shirt card is fabulous...love the b/g that you created; and your second card is oh so b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l! It's gorgeous!
jennifer mitten said…
Wow, these cards are both fabulois! Especially love the shirt card....

Popular Posts