This week the challenge at the Shabby Tea Room was to make a card using either heat or dry embossing. I used both techniques on my card.
For dry embossing I used the Swiss dot and texture script Cuttlebug folders. The second photo highlights the script embossing folder I used on the beige floral paper and the dot embossing folder used on the striped paper. The floral image was stamped and embossed with black ink and clear embossing powder. A script stamp was used to stamp over the embossed floral image.
The floral image and sentiment are from Anna Griffin. The script stamp is from Hero Arts and the paper is from the Hannah collection by K & Company.
If you'd like to play along with this challenge, visit the Shabby Tea Room here.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Today I am playing along with the monthly Poppystamps Challenge . The challenge for this month is to using bling, such as sequins, gl...
In watercolor class we were shown how to use stamps made for watercoloring. I have to say, I love these stamps! Joann's had the...
Today I have a card to share that I made for the Pin-Sight Challenge at Ellen Hutson. I loved the soft pastel colors in the pho...