Ippity Stamps Now and Always

     Today I have a Birthday card to share with you.  I
love the flowers in the Now and Always  stamp set
and I love the color combination of red and blue,
thus I made this card.



I  began this card by stamping and embossing two of
the same flowers  from the Now and  Always stamp 
set.  I then stamped over the embossed flowers with
the Mixed Messages stamp from Unity. I colored the
edges and center of the flowers and cut them out. The
frame behind the flower is from Love in Return.
The embossed flower leaves are also from Now and
Always.   The colorful background paper is from
October Afternoon and the sentiment is my favorite
computer font, School House Printed.

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Have a wonderful
day and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Susan

Comments

Anonymous said…
This card is superb! Everything ties in together so well; all the pieces make a whole!
jennifer mitten said…
Very cute - love all the elements!

Popular Posts