Ippity Stamps - So In Love With You

     Valentines Day is right around the corner and todays card uses yet another stamp from the Because of  You  stamp set by {ippity}.  This card photographed on the dark side despite all my efforts to shed more light on it, but in person it looks much brighter.




I chose pink and brown papers for this card and added some glitter and bright pink ink to make the card and papers stand out.  I discovered that by using a thin strip of double sided tape, glitter could be added to the tape and it would adhere without making much of a mess.  I liked this technique and I'm sure I'll use it again on future cards. Look here  if you want to see more images from this stamp set.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Susan

Card Ingredients
Card stock:   Memory Box= mocha
                      K & Company - Smitten
Glitter:          Martha Stewart
Misc:             Brown satin ribbon, Maya Road pins, Scor-Tape, Color Box pink ink

Comments

Popular Posts