Ippity News

It's a new year and big changes are coming to Ippity.  Starting this weekend you can now order Ippity Stamps directly from the Unity Website!  Yes, that's right, you can now shop for Unity and Ippity stamps at the same time!  All you have to do is CLICK ON MY PHOTO

next to my name ( Susan Bouchard)  to buy your favorite {ippity} stamps. Your stamps will ship directly from Unity.  In addition, ANY UNITY DISCOUNT CODE used in combination with your order of {ippity} WILL WORK, including Unity Kit Member 25% discount codes.

Now ordering {ippity} is so simple and easy and the only thing that is different is that you can now purchase your {ippity} stamps through me through UnityIn addition, when you place an order through me for {ippity} stamps through Unity, drop me an email to let me know you placed an order under my name and I will send you a special thank you gift!  I will also continue to sell stamps through my {ippity} stamps website ippity stamps and ink at discounted prices.

Now you have two ways to order your {ippity} stamps, you can order your {ippity} stamps along with Unity stamps at the Unity Website, or you can continue to order {ippity} stamps directly from my website ippity stamps and ink.

If you have any questions about the changes, please email me at ippity@comcast.net.  Check back tomorrow when I'll have images of the new stamps being released this month.  In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your day!

Susan

Comments

Popular Posts