Exciting Ippity News

Exciting changes are coming to {ippity} stamps.  In anticipation of all the changes, I have spent most of this week tweaking my sales blog.  In addition to making it neater, I have also added pages that list the stamps both alphabetically and by theme.  I am please to announce that  only 50 {ippity} chicks worldwide have been endorsed by the Unity Stamp Co. to sell this wonderful line of stamps and I am one of the 50... YEAH!  In addition, Unity has imposed strict price guidelines and  with you the customer in mind, I have elected to continue to discount the stamps off the MSRP. I am also pleased to announce that {ippity} will now have monthly releases....YES!  Here is a little sneak peek of the next release scheduled for June 5th.


This release will consist of 3 new stamp sets and  1  single stamp. Don't forget to mark June 5th on your calendar, I'm sure you won't be disappointed! 


Have a wonderful weekend,
Susan

Comments

Natschichilli said…
Hi Susan,

I've marked June 5th on my calendar! Thanks for the great news!
Now, here's spring and we've got a lots of strawberries. Very delicious!!

Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Natalie

Popular Posts