Ippity Sketch Challenge Week Four - Season's Greetings

Good morning and welcome to week four of the Ippity Sketch challenge.  I am so excited to be your sponsor for this weeks challenge!  The prize I have chosen for this weeks challenge is   the beautiful stamp set Where You Should Be.  To win this stamp set, all you have to do is create a project using {ippity} stamps and post it to the challenge blog by November 2nd.  One  random winner will be chosen to win this set. 

Now let's talk about this weeks challenge.  Here is the sketch,




and here is the card I created with the stamp sets  Where You Should Be and Season of Joy.






I have a seen a  lot of Christmas village stamp sets recently, and  thought the same look could  be created  using {ippity} stamps.  So I pulled out this wonderful stamp set -  Where You Should Be and used the houses in this set to create my Christmas village.  I stamped the images on watercolor paper then used watercolor paints to color the houses.  To create the holiday feel, I created small swags from a paper punch then added white Flower Soft and small red berries.  I then added more Flower Soft around the houses to create the look of a Christmas village.  I really like it  when you can take an everyday stamp set and use it for multiple purposes, such as   holiday projects. 

I can't wait to see what projects everyone creates  based on this week's sketch.  If you need a little {ippity}, please check out my  {ippity} store, Ippity Stamps and Ink to view the full {ippity} collection. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have fun creating!

Susan
Supplies:
Stamps:  Ippity Stamps- Where You Should Be
Ink/ Paint:  Palette Ink, Watercolor Paints
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket, Watercolor Paper
Misc:  Spellbinders dies, Flower Soft, rhinestones, Martha Stewart Punches, ribbon


Thank you for playing along with the sketch challenge this week!

This week's prize - Where You Should Be

Comments

Unknown said…
This is the most beauuuutiful card I have seen Susan! I never even thought of using those houses like this..brilliant! The bling, the flower soft and that BOW are perfect embellies and the papers you used are to die for! I've got to get out my flower soft now. Thanks for this amazing inspiration and for sponsoring our current challenge! WOW!
Jen
Natschichilli said…
Hi Susan,

what a wonderful card! I love it!
It's for christmas?

I had read, that a blizzard come over Massachusetts - I hope, you are okay? Blizzard in October - it's incredible.
Is this normal?

Here in the South of Germany it's foggy in the morning, but sometimes in the afternoon the sun is shining.

Take care and have a nice week,

Natalie

Popular Posts