Ippity Christmas in October Blog Hop


Good morning!  I hope you are enjoying today's blog hop and have come across some fabulous ideas for your holiday projects.   If you came here from Lisa's blog you are on the right track. 

For my project, I used Ippity stamps to create my gingerbread man card.

Music background stamp from Gingham Christmas Greetings



Holly sprig from Season of Joy


Snowflake and sentiment from Gingham Christmas Greetings

To begin the card I used the Tim Holtz Gingerbread Man die from Sizzix.  I've always loved this die, and since I bought it on sale last year after Christmas, I've waited a whole year to finally have the chance to use it!  The gingerbread man was cut out of kraft card stock and darkened with Ranger distress ink.  Stamps from Season of Joy and Gingham Christmas Greetings were used to decorate the card.  Some gingham ribbon, buttons and ric rac trim completed the card.



Next up on the  blog hop is Jennie.  To start at the beginning of the blog hop and view the complete list for the hop, please visit the hostess of this hop, Heather.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of the hop.

Susan


Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG that is the CUTEST gingerbread! Love it! Fantastic idea, and such a creative use of the stamps!
Heather - Chick
Lydia said…
love it - sooo creative xxx
Dee in N.H. said…
Wow! Awesome card! Love the shape and the gingham ribbon too!
Lisa said…
Such a neat idea! Makes me want to run out and get that die!
Emily Keaton said…
This diecut card is just adorable!! Great job using all of those wonderful {ippity} elements. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration!
Jen M said…
Oh my gosh, too cute! I think i should google for that die now! Lol
jennifer mitten said…
Oh, I love that gingerbread man! So cute with the music stamped on him:-)
Savannah said…
I love the gingerbread man! What a great idea!
JPScraps said…
The gingerbread man card is so CUTE!
Noelle Reese said…
How stinkin' cute is that? I love it!
stampingbowd said…
Such cute gingerbread Man!!!!!
Gwen said…
This is so super cute!! Love it!!
Trisha said…
Great gingerbread card. Love the way you did the background. Thanks for sharing. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
Rona said…
that is super cute!!
Pryn said…
This is ADORABLE!!! I love how you cleverly used stamps to accent him!!! LOVE this!!!
Unknown said…
This is so creative and fabulous Susan! I wouldn't think to put the music b/g, but this is so awesome...love it!

Popular Posts