Poppystamps Challenge - Bling

     Today I am playing along with the monthly Poppystamps Challenge.  The challenge for this month is to using bling, such as sequins, glitter and gems. 






For  my card I used the Gentle Leaf Collage as well as the Birthday Sentiments stamp set from Memory Box.  The alphabet dies are from Altenew.  It's always a  challenge to me to find images for a male card since I have a house full of boys.  So when the saw the leaf collage die I thought it would be perfect for so many occasions for a male themed card.   To start with, I used dark brown cardstock and backed the leaf die with blue dotted glitter paper.  Blue metallic paper  was used for the dad sentiment and gold metallic ink to stamp happy birthday.  Blue sequins were used to  accent the card.  I was happy with how the card turned out.

Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day!

Susan 

Comments

pam said…
Fantastic idea to make a male card Susan! using Gentle leaf Collage, love the colours and design.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
Pam x

Popular Posts