My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar Contest

     This is my third and final entry for the Card Design Superstar Contest at My Favorite Things. I had so much fun creating my entries for this contest.







For this card I used  the Stitched Triple Peek-A-Boo Window die to create a fun little  scene of  a cat  catching a fish and eating it. A small fish scale  is stamped in the waves below.  The following stamp sets were used on this card:  BB I Knead YouSoak up the Fun, BG Whimsical Waves Background,  and the little heart came from the Written in Watercolor  stamp set.   The center panel was cut from the Die-namics Blueprints 23 die. The blue background paper came from the Sweet Sunshine paper pack. 

Good luck to everyone who entered the contest.  There are so many amazing entries. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Susan

Comments

Mandy LaCroix said…
I LOVE this! What a great card - awesome design! :)
Hugs!
Mandy
Inks4fun said…
Adorable, love this card. Such a clever idea. Good luck in the contest.
Inks4fun said…
This is so adorable, what a great idea. Good luck.

Popular Posts